 Robotics / Handy Board / 5991
5990  |  5992
Subject:
Multi-Processing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 18:55:15 GMT

Hello all-
  I am using my Handy Board on a robot. My team and and I thought it would
be really cool if we could get it to play music while it is moving. Is
there a way to do this? In my testing it seems that it only does one or
the other. If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be
wonderful.
  Thank you,
  Kathy