 Robotics / Handy Board / 6011
6010  |  6012
Subject:
GCC/HC11 small patch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 21:05:07 GMT

I contacted the original person who did the HC11 port to gcc (Otto Lind),
and he pointed me to a patch for it.  If you're using gcc-2.8.1 with the
HC11 patches in it, you may want to try this:

At line 502 of config/m6811/m6811.c, change from:

        {
  sprintf (buf, "stab\t%%0+1\t; %s", comment);
        }

to:

{
  output_asm_insn ("clra", operands);
  sprintf (buf, "std\t%%0\t; %s", comment);
}

Note: A new line was added, "stab" changed to "std", and the "+1" text was
deleted.

"make LANGUAGES=c"
"make LANGUAGES=c install"

It compiles fine.

I haven't tried this patch yet to see if it fixes the array indexing
problem, but I'll try it tonight.  I'll update the patch file on the ftp
site sometime this weekend to incorporate the mod and some README changes
that were sent to me.

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker.NO_*SPAM@tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin
"Lotto:    A tax on people who are bad at math." -- unknown
"Windows:  Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates." -- WE7U