 Robotics / Handy Board / 6062
Re: how to
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 23:47:14 GMT

Gary,

Write direct to Fred Martin. By the way there are three!

We downunder at robot-Oz do distribute unassembled and assembled boards in
the Australia/Oceania area using Patrick Hui's boards. We just haven't made
it onto the Vendor page yet. Will get on to that.

Peter Hamer

Does anyone know what it takes to become an "official Handy Board
distributor" of assembled boards?  There are only two, and there ought
to be three!

--

Peter & Megan Hamer                              robot-Oz

Web: http://www.robotOz.com.au               Ph:  (08) 9246-1573
E-mail: kits@robotOz.com.au                    Fax: (08) 9246-1563
    7 Felgate Pl, Warwick, Perth, Western Australia, 6024