 Robotics / 7808
Re: lego Technic "class"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 31 Oct 1999 06:22:56 GMT

Chris Phillips wrote in message ...
I noticed that the motor housing has four "hollow" studs on
the top that snap the case together.  I think you can open the case by • pushing
four paper clips (or other pointy objects) into these holes to release one
side of the case.

Chris,
Thanks for the insight!

They say, curiosity killed the cat....  Good thing I'm not a cat!
I opened one of my motors and took photos for everyone to enjoy.

http://incolor.inetnebr.com/mvunlim2/lego/Motor/motor.html

PS: Chris, I also was unable to take the guts out of the casing.
Considering that this is a perfectly healthy motor, I didn't push my luck.
;-)
Hari Wiguna