 Education / 16
Re: lego Technic "class"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.edu, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 20:08:12 GMT

Todd lehman wrote:
Anyway, a really fun experiment that kids and adults alike seem to enjoy is
simply to hook two 9v motors together with a regular connector.  Then turn
one motor and watch the other one turn in perfect a mimic.  It's really
amazing how energy-efficient the LEGO motors are.

Cool! I'd never thought of doing that. Just showed it to my daughter and
she was very interested and we had a good conversation about motors and
generators a a result. I'll show the kids when I go in next week and see
what results.

Kevin

--
Email: kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com