 Robotics / 7533
Re: Wot no RCX power connector?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 20:56:57 GMT

Ralph Hempel wrote:
HaHaHa - What about the one Dave Baum developed NQC on, and the one
you used for LegOS, and the one I used for pbFORTH? I'll bet they
would sell as a matched set. I can see it now......

I guess if Kennedy's golf clubs are worth $750,000 these ought to
be worth ? in the future - as long as the batteries haven't leaked
all over the insides.

Hah. Mine has a power connector. It's sitting on my desk, light as a
feather, with no batteries whatsoever. Now, if I could stop tripping
over the DC cord...

--
"Nieder mit den Zitaten!" -Markus L. Noga <markus@noga.de>