 Robotics / 7530
Re: Wot no RCX power connector?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 20:10:39 GMT

I'm certainly glad I picked up two when I did. Without the AC
adapter, there's no way I could have setup the webcam at
http://www.fullsystem.com/webcam

That thing is on 24 hours a day. Oh, and it also has no batteries
in it whatsoever, and I haven't had a problem with turning it off
while leaving the AC connected without losing the firmware. I *will*
lose the firmware when there's no battery or AC connection though.

---
Chris Osborn                    Full System, Inc.
fozztexx@fullsystem.com         2160 Jefferson St., #240
http://www.fullsystem.com/      Napa, CA 94559