 Robotics / 7529
RE: new pieces (was Re: Wot no RCX power connector?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 19:36:45 GMT

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, Tilman Sporkert wrote:

OK, so we got a slip disk (4th column, 6th item) - very nice. The RDS has
one of those, too. So does the Technic motor set.

A-ha! I was wondering whether any set apart from the motor set would ever
have one of those. (Vague thought - did someone say one of the bigger
retail Technic sets has one too?) I wonder why don't they sell them in a
service pack?!

Hmmm... probably not worth $25 though! And I'm now almost certainly not
going to buy RIS 1.5 if I can't plug it into the wall.

Stuart