 Robotics / 7511
RE: Wot no RCX power connector?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:09:41 GMT

What new pieces are there in the RIS 1.5?  I don't suppose maybe a second
differential gear?  No, probably not...  Was there anything
really glaringly
useful?

Hi all - I'm new to this list - why? - I just got my RIS 1.5 last week (RIS
1.0 was never available in Denmark - as far as I know) - someone in RTL
asked me for a scan of the new lego's in the RIS 1.5 - so I uploaded a scan
here:

All bricks:

http://users.cybercity.dk/~nmb18889/ris15bricks.jpg

New testpad:

http://users.cybercity.dk/~nmb18889/ris15testpad.jpg

..and please if someone off the list could tell me about the power
connector - I never knew such a thing was featured with the first release -
would have been quite cool - since my rechargeable batteries keep running
flat when testing my programs :(

regards

Jesper
mailto:jesperkj@vip.cybercity.dk