 Robotics / 7519
RE: Wot no RCX power connector?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:42:54 GMT

Ten years from now, people will probably pay serious bucks for the one
Kekoa used in his reverse engineering work. Nice thing they have serial
numbers stamped on.

HaHaHa - What about the one Dave Baum developed NQC on, and the one
you used for LegOS, and the one I used for pbFORTH? I'll bet they
would sell as a matched set. I can see it now......

I guess if Kennedy's golf clubs are worth $750,000 these ought to
be worth ? in the future - as long as the batteries haven't leaked
all over the insides.

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>