 Robotics / 7520
Re: Wot no RCX power connector?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 17:12:42 GMT

Thanks very much for posting the scan of the 1.5 bricks. It's helped answer
questions we've all had about what "new" stuff would be included. Of course,
now we all want to find out exactly what some of them do!

I suppose asking for scans of the new Constructopedia would be presumptuous.
How about scans of a couple of pages that show how these new pieces are
used.

Thanks, really!

--Doug Wilcox

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesper Kjaer <jesperkj@vip.cybercity.dk>
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 19, 1999 12:26 PM
Subject: RE: Wot no RCX power connector?

What new pieces are there in the RIS 1.5?  I don't suppose maybe a second
differential gear?  No, probably not...  Was there anything
really glaringly
useful?

Hi all - I'm new to this list - why? - I just got my RIS 1.5 last week (RIS
1.0 was never available in Denmark - as far as I know) - someone in RTL
asked me for a scan of the new lego's in the RIS 1.5 - so I uploaded a scan
here:

All bricks:

http://users.cybercity.dk/~nmb18889/ris15bricks.jpg

New testpad:

http://users.cybercity.dk/~nmb18889/ris15testpad.jpg

..and please if someone off the list could tell me about the power
connector - I never knew such a thing was featured with the first release -
would have been quite cool - since my rechargeable batteries keep running
flat when testing my programs :(

regards

Jesper
mailto:jesperkj@vip.cybercity.dk