 Robotics / 22470
Re: CD auto feeder project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 5 May 2004 02:15:57 GMT

Thanks Mark!
This is turning out to be easier then I thought - now if only I could
remember where I hide my credit card!

"Mark Riley" <markril@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.robotics, Steve Baker <sjbaker1@airmail.net> wrote:
David Glynn wrote:

Steve, I took a ride in the "internet way back machine" (google it) and • found
this:

http://web.archive.org/web/20030605111923/http://www.ecf.utoronto.ca/~stehli
k/wwpics.html

Aha! Yes - that's the beastie I was thinking of.

I always forget about the way-back machine.

I didn't know it was possible to create a vacume with the Lego • pneumatic parts.

Well, re-reading it, it's evident that he's using old pneumatic parts • that you can't
get anymore.

Fortunately, the situation isn't quite so dire:

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?invXrefID=15324&invType=F
http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?invItemID=1372&invType=F

There's actually quite a bit more available now than when I picked up much • of my
old pneumatic stuff a year or so ago.

Mark