 Robotics / 22483
RE: CD auto feeder project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 8 May 2004 03:54:17 GMT

Impressive! I would love to learn more about your robot. For example: Why
does it place the CD on the stack on the right and then pick it up again and
drop it on the stack?

Russ

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Massimiliano Vispi
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 3:14 PM
To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: Re: CD auto feeder project

What I feel is beyond my grasp (sorry for the phun) is th
finger on the end of the arm that must retrive the top disk from a large
stack of CDs and not drop it as the arm moves from point to point.
(David Glynn)

You could consider using a suction cup with a Lego pneumatics system
providing the vacuum.
(Steve Baker)

It's not finished yet, but hope this helps:

http://www.vispi.net/Changer1.m1v

:)

   massivng@iol.it