 Robotics / 22466
Re: CD auto feeder project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2004 13:10:43 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Baker <sjbaker1@airmail.net> wrote:
(I vaguely recall a project that made a Lego robot that could climb
a sheer pane of glass using this kind of technique.  I know Rob Stehlik built it - but
every web site I've found that talks about it refers me to a non-existant web page.
Well - someone here will know how it was done.)

Steve, I took a ride in the "internet way back machine" (google it) and found
this:
http://web.archive.org/web/20030605111923/http://www.ecf.utoronto.ca/~stehlik/wwpics.html
I didn't know it was possible to create a vacume with the Lego pneumatic parts.
Thanks I'll deleve a bit more down this path.