 Robotics / 22477
Re: CD auto feeder project
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 20:13:49 GMT

What I feel is beyond my grasp (sorry for the phun) is th
finger on the end of the arm that must retrive the top disk from a large
stack of CDs and not drop it as the arm moves from point to point.
(David Glynn)

You could consider using a suction cup with a Lego pneumatics system
providing the vacuum.
(Steve Baker)

It's not finished yet, but hope this helps:

http://www.vispi.net/Changer1.m1v

:)

   massivng@iol.it