 Robotics / 21340
21339  |  21341
Subject:
Web controlled robot back up and ready!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 13:31:05 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Well, mostly ready--I put the 'bot together during SNL last night...

Anyway, with much further ado and fanfare--

http://sparky.i989.net/legocam.htm

Try it!

If you have ideas for improving or enhancing the RoboCam'Bot, or other ideas for
a web controlled 'bot, drop me a line.

Take care,

Dave K