 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9420
Re: Web controlled robot back up and ready!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:24:19 GMT

Can I have a diploma or something? I have actually driven a LEGO-bot made by a
guy in rtlToronto!

Or perhaps a medal?

No?

First time I've played with LEGO that's over the Atlantic, not counting the
awesome magic eight ball since it had non-LEGO hardware in it.

Can't write more, I have blocks to stack!

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe