 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9429
Re: Web controlled robot back up and ready!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:07:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
Can I have a diploma or something? I have actually driven a LEGO-bot made by a
guy in rtlToronto!

Or perhaps a medal?

You can have an octopus, but you'll either have to pick it up at an event or
dinner, OR pay for shipping to Europe.

An *octopus*??? I had *no idea* you were secretly a Red Wings fan, Calum...

++Lar (who actually thinks throwing sea creatures onto hockey rinks is kind of
lame but it's better than rioting)