 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9428
Re: Be ashamed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:59:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik wrote:

Arrggh! Repeat after me: "gears are not weight bearing elements"

YA BRUCE!!!!!

geesh.  no wonder you never entered poject X, or your rice robot failed....

Bruce, Bruce, Bruce.

Or if you are really clever you can copy Iain like Chris did:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-022302-chris8.jpg

WHAT!! copy is such a harsh word.  it was done with the full ADVICE and concent
of Iain.  he was the one who walked me through it.