 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9466
Re: Picture from Bruce
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 12:20:14 GMT

Bruce Sheridan wrote:

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik wrote:
. I always thought indoor cats are deprived of letting out their
killer instincts. My cats go outside and regularly kill birds, mice, chipmunks,
and rabbits. So they aren't very interested in rice and wires.

Rob

Birds and Mice...Heck, I’m going to have to buy another freezer just for the
last antelope they brought home!

and you mock me cause you think .foo is silly and a waste of time.

(pftfffft)

hypocrite.

Chris

Why do solar calculators have an off button?