 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9432
Re: Be ashamed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:16:19 GMT

Apparently spelling "consent" right is harsh too.

Calum

hey !!!!

don't you ever get tired of pointing out my poor spelling. do you also openly
mock paralized children?  no?? why not?

I have already explained that when I post via lugnet, all bets are off regarding
my spelling.

Chris.

BTW are we still on for sat?