 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9430
Re: Be ashamed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:09:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik wrote:
Arrggh! Repeat after me: "gears are not weight bearing elements"
YA BRUCE!!!!!
geesh.  no wonder you never entered poject X, or your rice robot failed....
Bruce, Bruce, Bruce.

You all should be praising Bruce for getting started early, not how he's using
gears as weight bearing elements.

WHAT!! copy is such a harsh word.  it was done with the full ADVICE and concent
of Iain.  he was the one who walked me through it.

Apparently spelling "consent" right is harsh too.

Calum