 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9438
9437  |  9439
Subject:
Picture from Bruce was Re: Be ashamed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:31:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Bruce Sheridan wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik wrote:

But notice none of them support the weight with gears. Give those gears room to
breathe!

They're plastic, there's 8 of them, I talked to them and their happy as clams!

From Bruce:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/DSCN4977.JPG

Calum