 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9433
Re: Be ashamed...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 18:28:15 GMT

Here's a photo from Bruce Sheridan:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/DSCN4974.JPG

He's already started!

Calum

He hasn't got a scanning apparatus, tho. That looks like it's just for dropping,
and doesn't even include the actual dispensor. I've got the set with the
interlocking pieces, so you need to sort of snap them apart to drop them. My
dispensor has gone through several revisions/rebuilds already... :)

I wish I had that many rack pieces. grr... I'm doing it all with string and
wheels. But my dropper seems pretty reliable.