 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9408
Re: Web controlled robot back up and ready!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:45:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Trevyn Watson wrote:
David Koudys wrote:

If you have ideas for improving or enhancing the RoboCam'Bot, or other ideas for
a web controlled 'bot, drop me a line.

Make it wireless!

http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/09/26/1936225&mode=thread&tid=137&tid=193
http://www.ambicom.com/products/wp-kit/wp-kit-feat.html

That device is designed for printers, and it looks like the printer end
of it requires a 5 volt power supply, but I'm sure it could be made to work.

Trevyn.

It's nice, but not in the budget--buying a house drains finances faster than
anything I've experienced in the past, including my rusty pick-up!

Dave K
-money?  I once had some...