 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9422
Re: Web controlled robot back up and ready!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2003 14:45:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
Can I have a diploma or something? I have actually driven a LEGO-bot made by a
guy in rtlToronto!

Or perhaps a medal?

No?

First time I've played with LEGO that's over the Atlantic, not counting the
awesome magic eight ball since it had non-LEGO hardware in it.

Can't write more, I have blocks to stack!

Hi Tobbe!

I'd like to say that you're the person situated the farthest distance from me
that 'officially' used the 'bot, but ROSCO has you beat.  Don't think there are
too many folks that can beat ROSCO for farthest distance :)

Thanks for trying it!

Dave K