 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9448
Re: Web controlled robot back up and ready!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 00:57:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ross Crawford wrote:

<snip>

:)

But I still haven't successfully stacked 4 :(

ROSCO

ROSCO, if that was you, it was beautiful to watch--there's a stack, then very
carefully a third goes on top, then the grabber slowly releases, then the 'bot
backs up, and pulls over the stack!

Sooooooo close!

Having the 'bot in the 'puter room is kinda neat!

Dave K