 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9396
Re: Web controlled robot back up and ready!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 06:00:15 GMT

Thanks for the feedback.  If you could drop me an e-mail with a suggested 'human
interface layout' if at all possible, it would be appreciated.

Dave K

I can sketch something for you and email it. Before I do that, though, what's
the difference between the two sets of controls on each side? The inner ones
rotate it on its axis, but I'm not sure what the outer ones do.