 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9395
RE: train5a - Hobby Show Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 04:42:13 GMT

Guys,

Is anyone interested in trying out pbForth with DCC
capabilities? I got it working this weekend and I'm
going to tune it to use fewer CPU cycles over the next
few days.

Is there some kind of control functions you'd like to
try, like automated station stops for specific trains
(express trans barrel right though).

Thanks again to Dave for lending me the DCC motor and the
little track circle. I'm just DYING to try this with
more than one train running!

Ralph