 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9393
Re: train5a - Hobby Show Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 04:03:35 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden wrote:

Actually, we have had some discussion via email (since Lugnet was troubled :(  )
during the last week, I've sent out a proposed layout, but I have not heard are
reply... (and The Layout is at work...)

I say if calum has enough brick/technic or znap to build that bridge... then
more power to him... :)

A bridge of ZNAP?  A bridge too far. :)

This is the great JeffVW layout:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/people/tsangc/nglcl/train5a.jpg

Alright, JeffVW, Dave, Jeremy, start submitting what they're putting in.  I can
take up to one more module.  The Fire Station would probably look quite nice in
the spot where I have you Dave...it's nice and tall and makes a stepped display
with the red station.

Calum