 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9406
Re: train5a - Hobby Show Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:42:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Allan Bedford wrote:
back part of the booth in half.  All the ducking and the weaving and the
banging of the head...... pain....... oy!

He makes you laugh, he makes you think?

Is it correct to think that the other dogbone is off to the left, on one of the
regular display tables, as discussed?  I still don't see anything wrong with
allowing the train to wander at least part way over onto some of that table
space.

I think that's what Jeff was aiming for.

Calum