 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9384
Re: train5a - Hobby Show Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 00:25:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Allan Bedford wrote:
JeffVW/DaveK,

Anyone come up with a layout yet, or do you tempt me to do it MYSELF?! :)

If you guys don't speak up Calum may decide to go with his bridge idea.

You remember the bridge threat, don't you?  ;)

Allan B.

Actually, we have had some discussion via email (since Lugnet was troubled :(  )
during the last week, I've sent out a proposed layout, but I have not heard are
reply... (and The Layout is at work...)

I say if calum has enough brick/technic or znap to build that bridge... then
more power to him... :)

Jeff VW