 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 9407
Re: train5a - Hobby Show Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 14:43:51 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

THe firestation needs 4 studs on the module next to it.

Or I just cut it down and lose a parking bay, which I was tentatively
planning--3 bays down to 2 'cause I only have 2 complete sets of top rails for

I walked by your fire hall on the weekend, and although I wasn't paying
a great deal of attention, my impression was it only has two bays in the
side building, and one in the base of the tower.  But I could be wrong.

Derek

Ain't it a nice building!

I took pics of the 'old station' and forgot to take pics of the newer parking
bays, but I also think it only has 2 bays.  But my station looks better with 3.
I don't like to waste black plates for a roof, though, so I'll cut it down to 2
bays starting tonight.  Thankfully, this will be an easy fix--the entire station
was built in modules--taking lessons learned from building robots to making
buildings.

Ahh LEGO robots and LEGO trains, living together in perfect harmony, at least in
"Dave's World"

Dave K