 Robotics / 2064
2063  |  2065
Subject:
Is Super Car Y2K Compliant? [was: is Mindstorm/RCX Y2K Compliant???]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 11:52:33 GMT

In article <dbaum-3112982109230001@usrx2-189.chi-focal.enteract.com>,
Dave Baum <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com> writes
Sorry, #8880 isn't Y2K compliant.  The original (non-notched) #2 axles
will spontaneously combust on 2/29/00.  You should upgrade all older
Technic sets to use the newer notched #2 axles which are Y2K compliant.

ROFL!
--
Regards - Peter Hesketh, Mynyddbach, Mon.
Forty reasons why a dog is better than a woman: number 15