 Robotics / 2948
Re: is Mindstorm/RCX Y2K Compliant???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 01:36:31 GMT

A more likey reason for a crash is that people will actually believe all
these predictions that the markey will crash and try to convert everything
to cash.

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <36a3cf2e.46618061@lugnet.com>...
anymore because of a comp crash? or, which is a more likely scenario,
the stockmarket will just crash completely because of companies going
belly up when they're not prepared...