 Robotics / 2037
2036  |  2038
Subject:
Is Super Car Y2K Compliant? [was: is Mindstorm/RCX Y2K Compliant???]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 00:56:39 GMT

Dave Forrest <davef@shmoopie.com> wrote:
I was wondering if there will be any problem using the RCX and
the computer software from Lego when we roll over to the
year 2000.

Along those lines, does anybody know if the 8880 Super Car has any Y2K
problems?  That is one of my favorite sets, and I don't want it to break
a year from now.

-Kekoa