 Robotics / 18534
RE: Spybotics - A great disappointment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 18:57:17 GMT

Hey Ralph, is an implementation of pbForth on the Spybotics brick a future
plan?. I think it would be really cool.

As far as I can tell, there's no easy way to do replacement firmware for
the Spybotics brick.

Dave is adding NQC support, and LEGO has their own Mindscript language
available for all of their bricks.

Cheers, Ralph