 Robotics / 18508
Re: Spybotics - A great disappointment
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 14:21:11 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ralph Hempel writes:

<snip>

Thank goodness a grownup (and I use the term loosely) "gets" the
Spybots.

One of the few things that playing with LEGO since my earliest recollection
has taught me over the past 35 years is that you really don't ever loose
that kid in you--it may get hidden away in some dusty corner, but it's still
there--always.

And never having a 'Dark Ages' in my LEGO endeavours, the 'kid in me' has
basically stayed close to the surface throughout my life , especially where
LEGO bricks and sandy beaches are concerned.

It always amazes me that some 'adults' wil 'pish-pish' me creating with LEGO
bricks, writing them off as a 'kids' toy, but you get them going on what
size of hemi-442 turbo charged whatever on their car... whatever--to each
his or her own...

Dave K.

<snip>

Cheers, Ralph