 Robotics / 18112
18111  |  18113
Subject:
Rover Programming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 03:47:09 GMT

I have built a nice rover with two front sensors that just goes around
hitting objects and making so its not kicked. I would like to program it
better in VB or any other code that would let me show a map with every place
where it has hit an object and then make him learn to avoid that obstacules.
I would then try to program it in a way that I click anywhere in the map and
the robot is able to go there using the shortest path with no obstacules.
For that purpose I would need the IR controller for VB and both documents on
programming, beginer and expert as I think it requires quite a bit of
programming.
Please tell where can I get this and send me your comments on past
experiences if you have tried something like this.
Best wishes,
Jonathan