 Robotics / 18114
Re: Rover Programming
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 05:59:46 GMT

Jonathan Spitz wrote:
I have built a nice rover with two front sensors that just goes around
hitting objects and making so its not kicked. I would like to program it
better in VB or any other code that would let me show a map with every place
where it has hit an object and then make him learn to avoid that obstacules.
I would then try to program it in a way that I click anywhere in the map and
the robot is able to go there using the shortest path with no obstacules.

How are you doing navigation?  I've been wanting to do the but every pure
Lego-based approach has proved hopelessly inaccurate.

Dunno about programming in VB though - sorry.

Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
URLs : http://www.sjbaker.org
        http://toobular.sf.net   http://lodestone.sf.net