 Robotics / 15632
Re: A campaign for sun and planet gears
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:09:32 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Thomas Avery writes:
In lugnet.robotics, John Barnes writes:
***** I want a Technic sun and planet gear assembly! *****
.. and if anybody is reading this, an official pawl and rachet would be
nice too.

Yes, there are many other parts that we'd like Lego to create. Don't forget
this old message and the responses it generated:

http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=4423

There were many ideas posted for new parts as well as modifications to
existing parts.

T. J.

I have a plan to go back over these posts and compile a list, perhaps to
suggest that we could model some in LDRAW so we can see how they might work.
What do people think?

Psi