 Robotics / 15646
Re: Legal ramifications of posting? (Was: Re: A campaign for sun and planet gears)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 08:33:08 GMT

"DA" == David Arnon <arnon@NOSPAMsilicon-value.com> writes:

DA> Given that TLC has a patent on its bricks design and still lost
DA> the case against MegaBlocks (or was it another brand?) I think
DA> that in any other scenario you should prepare for a long legal
DA> battle with a better chance of losing than of winning. (again,
DA> IANAL)

Not that I was suggesting that I (or somebody else) might take such
action; merely that TLC's lawyers might suspect that someone might
take such action.

DA> - David

DA> my_dollars =- 0.02;

Cheers,

Johannes.
--
Windows 95: n.
    32-bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16-bit patch to an 8-bit

How do I connect to that real-life thing I keep hearing about?