 Robotics / 15624
15623  |  15625
Subject:
A campaign for sun and planet gears
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 20:33:59 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I have no idea if TLC reads this particular news group, but;

***** I want a Technic sun and planet gear assembly! *****

I want everyone else who wants one to say "me too!"

The Technic line has produced a number of standard engineering assemblies
over the years, pneumatic components, differentials, gearbox dogs, racks and
pinions, numerous gear boxes etc etc.

It has never done a sun and planet assembly as far as I am aware and I want
one! Heck, I want a few!

.. and if anybody is reading this, an official pawl and rachet would be
nice too.

JB