 Robotics / 15634
Re: A campaign for sun and planet gears
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 15:27:54 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2001 10:33 PM
Subject: A campaign for sun and planet gears

I have no idea if TLC reads this particular news group, but;

***** I want a Technic sun and planet gear assembly! *****

I want everyone else who wants one to say "me too!"
Okay,  Here it comes!

Me Too!

The Technic line has produced a number of standard engineering assemblies
over the years, pneumatic components, differentials, gearbox dogs, racks • and
pinions, numerous gear boxes etc etc.

It has never done a sun and planet assembly as far as I am aware and I • want
one! Heck, I want a few!

.. and if anybody is reading this, an official pawl and rachet would be
nice too.
This would rule out all those imperfect and breach prone assemblies that
exist today...