 Organizations / United States / TEXLUG / 405
404  |  406
Subject:
Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:19:09 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Feel free to visit my website to see what's new.

Under the 'Creations' link, you will find my new MOCs:

--The Village of Dahyart
--Greylen's Tower

And for those of you who would like to read it, under the 'Story' link, you'll
find the second chapter in the Ikros: Chaos Skies saga

--Chapter 2: A Serious Flaw in the Plan

And for those of you who missed it, there is also a new movie on my site, just
follow the movie link on the main page.

PLMKWYT!

http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/chaos.html

--Anthony