 Castle / 16562
Re: Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 21:16:15 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
In lugnet.castle, Kevin Wanner writes:

I was looking at OZ Bricks but I
didn't know were to look and when I did I couldn't find anything.  So if you
could please help me out here I would greatly appreciate that. Thanks.

I don't know how to contact OZBricks for hosting if they've removed the links
on the main page.  Anyone have any ideas if this is the case?

Michael Golaszewski is the person I've talked to about any issues with my site
hosted there.  His e-mail is:
michael@ozbricks.com
You might contact him and ask him if they are hosting new sites anymore.

Bruce