 Castle / 16400
Re: Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 00:15:04 GMT

http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/chaos.html

Anthony!
First let me say what a great job on the story.  I love the development of
Greylen (who was my fav character from the first story), and also the
continuing exploration into Garadaine and Garalt.  That dynamic really has me
intrigued.

There are some slight grammar problems, so read through it sometime to pick
those out.

Also, in the creations section, on Greylen's tower, the interior picture-links
all point to the first picture.  To say it another way, they all link to the
same picture.

Good job!
I eagerly await more!
-Lenny