 Castle / 16422
Re: Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 22:12:19 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:

http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/chaos.html

Anthony!
First let me say what a great job on the story.  I love the development of
Greylen (who was my fav character from the first story), and also the
continuing exploration into Garadaine and Garalt.  That dynamic really has me
intrigued.

Thanks much!  I'm glad someone enjoyed it.

There are some slight grammar problems, so read through it sometime to pick
those out.

I'm not at my own computer at the momement, but when I get the chance I will go
through and check for those.

Also, in the creations section, on Greylen's tower, the interior picture-links
all point to the first picture.  To say it another way, they all link to the
same picture.

Fixed.

Good job!
I eagerly await more!
-Lenny

Thanks again.  Unfortunately, I am quickly becoming discouraged with my story
and in my website in general.  Ever since my website was Slashdotted, I've
recieved countless emails, online messages and website and 'blog' links that
constantly complain about my poor writing ability, poor implimentation of my
website and story, and my blatent ripping off of The Lord of the Rings Trilogy.
I do try my best to not let these things get to me, but there is only so many
things that I can read before I begin to wonder if they're seeing something
wrong with what I am doing that I do not.  It also makes me wonder perhaps if I
should have stopped with just one story and moved on to something else.

But don't worry though, I'll at least put all I have into Chapter 3, and I will
still try my best to finish this story, just as I finished the first.

Anyway, forgive my ramblings.  I guess sometimes we all need to vent our
frustrations in public.

And thanks for the feedback.

--Anthony