 Castle / 16401
Re: Chapter 2, plus 2 MOCs, too
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 01:29:55 GMT

    To All:
         I am sorry I have not be posting lately but my computer recently
got over a virus and we also changed our e-mail address and a few other
problems so that is why I have been gone.

--Chapter 2: A Serious Flaw in the Plan

    Loved the new chapter and the first one too.  I like how Greylen now has
his own tower and has importance.  I think that your writting is better then
in the first story.  I just finnished reading The Chronicles of Ikros once
more and somthing you may want to watch one this story is the use of magic.
It seems that a lot of the time they are saved by magic, it isn't somuch of
what they do but the magic.  I see it as more that the magic always saves
the day not the hero.  Well that is my thoughts, obviously you can do what
ever you want.  I for one prefer to have the character do more and have less
magic.  Very good start on your second story I like it a lot.

http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/chaos.html
The Original Kingdom of Ikros website
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros

    I am also planning to start up a web site to post my story but I don't
know how to make a web page; but I am working on finding out.  I how ever
would like to know what you sagest looking for on web sites.  I have little
money so I am looking for a free server.  I was looking at OZ Bricks but I
didn't know were to look and when I did I couldn't find anything.  So if you
could please help me out here I would greatly appreciate that. Thanks.

Thanx once more in advance.

                               --Kevin W. §