 Castle / 16402
Re: Warriors' Way
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 05:24:27 GMT

Hey Leonard,

I like your tower.  Very cool interiors!  I especially liked the bed on the
bottom floor and the rugs on both floors.  Nice job.

Build On,
Josh

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman writes:
Hello all!

Introducing my latest castle story:
-Warriors' Way-
http://www.ozbricks.net/glencaer/warriorsway.html

It is a story about freedom, adventure, revenge, and releasing the wild.  I can
not say more at this time.

This is going to be a long range epic story delivered in episodic pieces.  Most
of the pieces might not make sense until viewed as a whole, but should be
interesting/fun enough by themselves.

Alternatively, you can go to my site:
http://www.ozbricks.net/glencaer
click on castle, then castle stories, then Warriors Way

ALSO

Tower Besselaar
http://www.ozbricks.net/glencaer/towerbesselaar.html
which is featured in the first episode of Warriors' Way

Criticism and Comments on both and either are, as always, welcome.
-Bleebu